Thursday, January 22, 2009

Freewrite

Everyone always asks what I want to do for projects and I am awful with coming up with ideas and I cannot stand how I am always expected to come up with something on the fly. Yet at the same time I suck at planning extensively, especially if there is no idea in the first place. Blue ribbon. I'm starting to get annoyed by cellphone vibrating. I can't think and my hands are shaking and for some reason I'm hitting all the wrong keys today. Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete. That seems to be the only button I'm hitting. I don't have any ideas!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKIN' HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! I should just do an entire film in which only profanity is used. I mean, think about it. Fuck is the perfect word. It can be almost any part of speech. It's possible to do an entire thing just using fuck. I'm sure that kind of project would go over greatly with the folks but I'm not here to make work for them so whatever, I guess. Dogbone. Cardinal. Chirpity chirp chirp. Alligator snapping turtle. Snap snap snap. I really hate snapping fingers. It may be the combination of just being annoyed by the noise and the fact that I really can't do it at all. That would be the worst soundtrack ever! Snapping!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, and every other noise I hate. Talk about imagery and sound that just get under your skin. It might be difficult to actual make that though since I'd be cringing the entire time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment