Monday, October 12, 2009

Storyboards and reference stuff

Storyboards:

Based on my earlier text experiment with green, i kind of wanted to pursue a project with a similar feel to it, only expanded to include more colors. This is, in my opinion, definitely a project that needs audio. I would like the words to have a feel to them not only in image but in the way they sound when spoken. This is kind of corny, so I would like to make sure the element of corniness is up. I want the project to have a feel of someone learning colors for the first time, thus I included some references to color-learning videos. I'm still on the fence on my language of choice. All though I did my storyboard in English, I kind of would like to go back to German because the project has to be 100% clear for the average American to understand that it's talking about colors and they're not just some random words.


Reference materials:


http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/colors.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment