Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Project Revision

Okay, so whole new direction here! Yes, I am going to go forward with the cutesy foods because THAT'S WHAT I DO. I do that all in my spare time and I agree that I should work with something I really have a passion about. Why I have the passion I have no fuckin' clue but it's there and I'm loving it. So, I decided to try some foods out and by the time I got done drawing them, I was surprised to see that they were all VERY sexual. I started with an ice cream cone and a popsicle. Then I, thinking along the ice cream and dairy lines, ended up with a banana and milk. Then finally a donut because doesn't a banana fit in that hole oh so well? So, what we have are a bunch of sugary treats and foods that are so adorable but would make you blush if you just saw what they could do to each other. (Yes, imagine that banana pounding that donut. Imagine the milk splashing on the banana [homoerotic, eh?]. And imagine the ice cream and popsicle licking the hell out of each other!) Raunchy, cute food. This is what happens when I'm on the end of my rope and I'm liking it!

Assets:

Ideas for Scenes:

As if this won't give you a bloody nightmare...
Imagine the banana thrusting in and out of the donut.
Ice cream cone is licking the popsicle and oh that popsicle is enjoying it!
Graphical lineup
Milk pouring on wet popsicle

No comments:

Post a Comment