Thursday, October 15, 2009

Midterm


I may do more scenarios. It seems like it may just need MORE. Or maybe not but to me that's kind of what I'm thinking. I also am considering doing repeats in a rhythmical way and I wonder if this could be set to music. I will attempt to create/find a sound piece that seems fits the mood of the piece and may rearrange elements to fit the music's beat if that works out in any way.
I think the characters need either on emotion or more emotion. I think they either need to stay with blank, happy faces all the time or they need to have a wider range of expression. But I kind of like it how they always look happy because it communicates that they are dumbly pleased with all the sexuality around them, almost like they're kind of drunk on it.

(PS. Vimeo was not cooperating, which is why I uploaded it to Blogger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment